Newer updated version of the S8 AutoSet Vantage II. The S9 AutoSet is the premium automatic positive airway pressure (APAP) model in ResMed's S9 series. The AutoSet continually adjusts to your airway needs, delivering the lowest possible pressure necessary for maximum comfort and optimal therapy. Featuring optional fully integrated humidification and remote data downloading capabilities, the S9 AutoSet is a compact, all-in-one system, ideal for travel or the home, so you never have to compromise your treatment.
ResMed´s S9 AutoSet™ offers these premium features:
Optional HumidAire 5i integrated humidification
- New whisper-quiet operation is 75% quieter than before™
- AutoSet mode - AutoSet mode adjusts pressure breath by breath for maximum comfort
- User-friendly Patient Reminder System alerts you when it's time to replace parts or contact your service provider
- ResScan Data Card lets your clinician change your therapy settings remotely without a visit
- New Easy-Breathe technology – ResMed’s revolutionary new therapy system for enhanced patient breathing comfort
- Optional HumidAire 5i integrated humidification
- Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
- Flexible patient management options
- Smart Data for therapy feedback
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Breath by breath compliance
- Compact, robust design is portable and easy to use
- Optional fully integrated humidification with fliptop lid
- 12V or 24V DC input via ResMed's optional DC-12 converter.
- Ramp and settling options enhance comfort and help improve compliance
A unique dual-spiral action enables the HumidAire 5i™ to efficiently humidify the air delivered to the patient™s airway during CPAP therapy. The humidifier's stylish, compact design integrates seamlessly into one device when combined with the S9 AutoSet.
The AutoSet Advantage
Not all APAP devices deliver similar outcomes. The AutoSet™; technology tailors therapy to a patient's needs, breath-by-breath, night-by-night, and year-by-year even as their therapy requirements change.
Setting a new industry standard in quiet therapy and comfort,ResMed’s new sophisticated motor design delivers superiorperformance at a lower effort while cutting device noise significantly. By reducing noise, Easy-Breathe technology enables patients and their bed partners to sleep peacefully through the night.
Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor and improved EPR for maximum comfort and a quiet night’s sleep. With Easy-Breathe technology, EPR is integrated with AutoSet technology for pressure relief that continually adjusts to patients’ pressure needs, breath by breath.
- Operating pressure range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Data includes usage, leak, AHI, events and
- Via cable: 365 sessions of summary data, five
sessions of detailed data.
- ResScan Data Card: 180 sessions of summary
data, five sessions of detailed data.
- Data also available via the LCD menu. For clinicians only
Power supply input range
- (H x W x L) 3.4" x 5.5" x 6.0"; (86mm x 140mm x 153mm)
- Weight Flow generator: 1.8 lb; (810g)
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 12V or 24V DC via
ResMed´s DC-12 converter.
Please refer to the User´s Manual for details about power consumption values for typical treatment conditions.
Please download the videos below for more information:
- Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
Operating temperature:+41°F to +104°F (+5°C to +40°C)
- Air filter Two-layered, powder-bonded, polyester non-woven fibre
- Air tubing Flexible plastic, 6"6’ (2 m) length
- Classification Class II (double insulated), Type CF IPX1 US FCC Part 15, Class B*& IEC 60601-1
*Consult the medical department of the carrier before using on an aircraft.