Any professional or commercial driver who is using CPAP is required by the DOT (department of transportation) to provide a compliance report of usage. Drivers have mentioned DOT is needing compliance of using the device for at least 4 hours a night, 70-75% of the time in order to be passed.
- ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP repair - Airsense 10 Auto / Aircurve 10 VPAP auto / Airsense 10
- ResMed S9 CPAP repair - S9 Escape / S9 Elite / S9 Auto / S9 VPAP
- CPAP Compliance Report for Commercial Drivers
- ResMed CPAP repair - S8 Escape / S8 Elite / S8 Auto / S8 VPAP
- CPAP Repair - My CPAP machine is broken!
- Welcome to our online store
CPAP Compliance Report for Commercial Drivers
Posted by Advans CPAP Staff on 1/29/2019 to Articles