Signs of a malfunctioning CPAP.
Annual CPAP Servicing.
Traditional Nasal CPAP Masks
Lightweight CPAP Masks with Minimal Contact
Full Face Masks for Constant Congestion or Mouth Breathers
Traditional Nasal CPAP Masks
> Fisher Paykel Eson 2 CPAP Mask Frame
Fisher Paykel Eson 2 CPAP Mask Frame
Questions about this item? Ask here.
See 1 Questions
Mask frame, S/M/L sized seals, swivel elbow, and instructions
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Write a Review
Add to Gift Registry
Email a friend
Questions and Answers
IN TUNE WITH YOUR SLEEP LIFE
- We sleep for a third of our lives... During sleep we grow and repair; our bodies and minds are rejuvenated. Sleep feeds our quality of life. F&P Eson 2 performs automatically in tune with your SleepLife, maximizing no-fuss comfort and simplicity by minimizing manual adjustments, parts and noise. Eson 2 is available in three sizes -- Small, Medium and Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
ROLL FIT SEAL
- As the name suggests, Eson's 2 one-piece Nasal Seal (Cushion) rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort. The RollFit Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability all night long.
- Breathable ErgoFit Headgear is designed to self-locate high on the rear of the head to allow for maximum head movement without dislodgment or loss of fit. EmbeddedVelcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks allow for fast and easy fitting and removal without the need for constant adjustments. Two headgear sizes are available: All Small Eson 2 masks come standard with Small ErgoFit Headgear. All Medium and Large Eson 2 masks come standard with Medium/Large ErgoFit Headgear.
- This low-profile frame is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The one frame fits all three seal sizes and has an Easy-Clip frame attachment to aid assembly after cleaning.
Q IS FOR QUIET
- The Easy Frame comes with a "Q Cover" elbow vent for super-quiet use and minimal partner draft. The ball-and-socket elbow rotates for freedom of movement while minimizing drag from your CPAP or BiPAP tubing.
The F&P Eson 2 is designed to perform in tune with you and your needs. It incorporates three key components, the RollFit™ Seal, ErgoFit™ Headgear and Easy Frame all designed to work in harmony.
This compact nasal mask is packed with technological innovations orchestrated to provide effective CPAP therapy.
The F&P Eson 2 is super quiet with minimal draft allowing an undisrupted sleep for you and your bed partner. With only three simple parts, the F&P Eson 2 mask is easy to clean and reassemble.
most helpful to least helpful
high to low rating
low to high rating
newest to oldest
oldest to newest
Exactly what we needed! Fits great and great price!!
Did you find this helpful?
1 of 2
I have quite a bit of leakage, it blows right into my eyes. Is there a cushion gel I can put over it to help seal leakage?
We are not familiar product such as a gel seal that is compatible with your mask. If you are cleaning the seal daily with soap and water, it should last about 4-6 months before needing replacement. If not, the oils from your face will absorb into the silicon and make the seal softer and cause leaks easier.
Was this answer helpful?
0 of 1
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by:
Advans CPAP Staff (6/21/2019)
(Submit an answer)
Download printable sizing gauge
ResMed AirFit N20 CPAP Mask Frame
ResMed Mirage FX CPAP Mask Frame
CPAP Air Filters
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ w/ Humidifier
Philips Respironics DreamStation™ Auto CPAP Machine
Not for Sale.
Transcend Mini Auto CPAP Travel Machine
Recently Viewed Items